TNPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will issue TNPSC Horticulture Officer Admit Card for those candidates who are looking for Tamil Nadu state government jobs. Applicants can apply online for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy at the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Assistant Director Call letter 2018
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director of Horticulture|
|Employment Location||Pan Tamil Nadu|
|Total No. of Opening||130|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu State Govt. Jobs|
|Online Application Time Period||28th November 2017 to 27th December 2017|
Tamil Nadu PSC officer Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are looking to apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Horticulture Jobs need check out the below article and official notification for the complete information about the vacancy. Applicants need to submit the online application at the official website of TNPSC from 28th November 2017 to 27th December 2017.
Tamil Nadu PSC Officer Director Vacancy 2018
|Post Name/Code||Total Posts|
|Assistant Director of Horticulture (Post Code.3018)||100 Posts|
|Horticultural Officer (Post Code 3001)||30 Posts|
TNPSC Horticultural Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment should check the eligibility criteria and must be capable as per the published parameter by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC jobs should be equivalent qualified as mentioned below.
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: M.Sc., Degree in Horticulture
- Horticultural Officer: B.Sc., Degree in Horticulture
- Check the official notification for more details.
|Category Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General Category Candidates||18 Years||30 Years|
|SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs category Candidates||18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit|
- Written Exam
Applicants will get the monthly salary on the basis of the applied post as per mentioned below.
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – Rs.15600-39100+ GP 5400/-
- Horticultural Officer – Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 5100/-
- Applicants should check the official notification for extra information.
- Registration fee: – for one-time Registration Applicants who have already registered in one-time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Examination fee: – the examination fee Rs.200/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
- Applicants should check the official notification for more details.
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
|Application Form Submission Starting Date||28th November 2017|
|Application Form Submission Ending Date||27th December 2017|
|Application Fees Payment Last Date||29th December 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Shortly|
|Examination Date||24th February 2018|
|Result Date||Available Shortly|
Steps to Download TNPSC Asst. Director Admit Card 2018
- Log on to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at the official website.
- Candidates should find the official notification in the advertisement section and read carefully.
- Applicants must have to search the admit card download link in the notification section.
- Fill up the required details like id, password and verification code.
- Download the admit card which should be on the display.
- Keep a hard copy of hall ticket until the examination.
TNPSC Assistant Director Result 2018
Applicants who already applied and waiting for TNPSC Asst. Director Exam Result needs to be connected with us through our website i.e. www.recruitmentstatus.in. Candidates can get the latest updates about recently published employment notification and the previously posted jobs. Aspirants who are eager to search more central and state government jobs should bookmark our website. Applicants who want the latest and updates central and state government employment news need to bookmark and subscribe the website of Recruitment Status because a team of professionals is working very hard for providing the current vacancy and the updates related to earlier posted jobs.