JSSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has been announced 3080 JSSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates who want to apply for the State Government Jobs they check the below provided details and application procedure. Applicants need to check the official notification link of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs and review the application process for the same.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Staff Selection Commission of Jharkhand is going to release the JSSC PGT Recruitment Exam. Applicants who are interested they should check the details provided in below article and aspirants can fill the application form through online mode from 11th December 2017 to 10th January 2017.
JSSC Vacancy Notification Apply www.jssc.in
|Company Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Type||Government Jobs|
|Total No. of Openings||3080 Posts|
|Designation Name||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (PGT)|
|Application Form Start to End Date||11th December 2017 to 10th January 2017|
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Details 2017–18
(a). Direct Recruitment: 1540 Post
(b). Vacancy for Experienced Holder (03 years): 1540 Post
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Essential Dates
|Application Form Submission Start Date||11th December 2017|
|Application Form Submission End Date||10th January 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
JSSC PGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for PGT Trained Teacher 1540 Recruitment must have completed master degree with 50% marks in all relevant subjects along with the 3 years of experience in the same field. Candidates need to check and match the eligibility standard with their data. Aspirants who are eager to apply for JSSC Post Graduation Teacher 3080 Vacancy have to review the eligibility scale mentioned below:
- Minimum Age limit – 21 Years
- Maximum age limit – 45 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the JSSC notification.
- Applicants must have cleared Metric, High School or Intermediate from an authorized institution or college.
- Aspirants who want to apply for PGT trained teacher must have completed master degree with 50% marks in all relevant subjects along with the 3 years of experience in the same field.
- For more details, candidates should visit the official website of JSSC.
- Application Fee for General/OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- Application Fee for all Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Rs.150/-
- Written Exam
Selected applicants will get the salary by the JSSC authority as per below details:
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Candidates who looking for more information should visit the official notification.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Procedure
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released vacancy notification for 3080 JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017-18. Applicants who want to apply for PGT Trained Teacher 1540 Post must have completed master degree with 50% marks in all subjects. The application form should be submitted before the last date of submission. Applicants need to note the below provided online apply process:
- Candidate should have to visit the Official website of JSSC.
- Search for the notification of JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Check the eligibility criteria then click on JSSC PGT Application Form.
- Applicant should go to the Registration link and create the ID and password.
- After login, a candidate needs to fill the required details correctly.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Make the payment of JSSC PGT Teacher Application Fee.
- Ensure all the details should be correct & submit and take the print out.
JSSC Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates who want to apply for JSSC Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket they should check the latest update and the employment news on Recruitment Status website. Applicants should subscribe and bookmark www.recruitmentstatus.in for latest employment news and updated details of earlier posted articles. A team of professional is working very hard to update every possible bit of information regarding employment news on Recruitment Status website.