CGPSC Tehsildar Recruitment Advertisement 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has been published the notification of Chhattisgarh PSC Tehsildar Magistrate Recruitment. Applicants who are looking for the state government jobs should check out the below article and the official notification. Candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment through online at the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh PSC Magistrate Application Form 2017
Applicants who want to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Magistrate Recruitment should check the official notification and they can apply online at the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC department. Applicants need to submit the Chhattisgarh Tehsildar PSC Recruitment Application Form via online mode from 9th December 2017 to 7th January 2018.
www.psc.cg.gov.in Inspector Notification
|Name of the Organisation||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Designation Name||Naib Tehsildar, Magistrate, Commercial Tax Inspector|
|No. of Openings||299 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Chhattisgarh Govt. Jobs|
|Application Submission Time Period||9th December 2017 to 7th January 2018|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh All Over|
|Exam Name||State Services Exam (SSE) – 2017|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Tehsildar Vacancy 2017
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department)||02 posts|
|2.||Assistant Project Officer||12 posts|
|3.||Assistant Director||02 posts|
|4.||Assistant Director/ Food Officer||01 post|
|5.||Accounts Officer||12 posts|
|6.||Assistant Superintendent (Land Records)||14 posts|
|7.||Child Development Project Officer||06 posts|
|8.||Commercial Tax Inspector||26 posts|
|9.||Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer||26 posts|
|10.||Assistant Jail Superintendent||07 posts|
|11.||Deputy District Magistrate||36 posts|
|12.||Deputy Superintendent of Police||34 posts|
|13.||District Registrar||01 posts|
|14.||District Excise Officer||02 posts|
|15.||Finance & Planning Department||38 posts|
|16.||Naib Tahsildar||51 posts|
|17.||Excise Sub-Inspector||22 posts|
|18.||Sub Registrar||07 posts|
PSC Chhattisgarh Magistrate Recruitment Exam Dates
|Event Type||Important Date|
|Starting Date to apply online||9th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th January 2018|
|Dates of Error Corrections from||10th January 2018 to 16th January 2018|
|Date & Time of Preliminary Exam||18th February 2018|
|Date of Main Exam||22th June 2018 to 25th June 2018|
CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- General Category Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017.
- SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD candidates of Chhattisgarh between 35 to 40 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable by the Chhattisgarh PSC authority.
- Applicants who are applying for PSC Chhattisgarh Tehsildar Magistrate Recruitment should be cleared any graduation degree from any authorized university.
- Candidates need to check the official notification for more details.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will appoint the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Physical Test
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Document Verification
- SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD candidates of Chhattisgarh – Rs. 300/-
- General categories & Out of Chhattisgarh candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Application Fee can be pay through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet banking/ Cash Deposit.
Selected candidates will get the salary from Chhattisgarh PSC department as per the below description:
- Commercial Tax Inspector will get Rs. 28700/- as monthly salary.
- Naib Tehsildar will get Rs. 35400/- as monthly salary.
- Applicants should check out the official recruitment notification for more information.
Apply Process of CGPSC Tehsildar Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC official website.
- Go on to career and notification tab and Search for the Chhattisgarh PSC Tehsildar Magistrate Advertisement.
- Look for the online apply tab and open the CGPSC Inspector Online Application Form.
- Fill up the online application form with all the required documents.
- Enclosed, all the mandatory documents (self-attested) as per the notified format.
- Pay the online application fee as per the category described above.
- Check once all the provide details should correct and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for the future purpose.
CGPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2018
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will issue CGPSC Inspector Magistrate Hall Ticket for those candidates who are going for CGPSC Magistrate Examination 2018 need to bookmark and subscribe the www.recruitmentstatus.in for the latest and updated employment news.