BSNL JE Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
BSNL is also known as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is going to hire the candidates for the BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017-2018. The total number of 107 posts are vacant in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed on the basis of examination and personal interview. Interested candidates can apply for the Junior Engineer posts through online mode at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
Bharat Sanchar Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to conduct the BSNL JE Recruitment Exam on 28th January 2018 for find out the deserving and suitable candidates for the available positions. Those aspirants want to get hired in the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited as a Junior Engineer they should apply by submitting the BSNL JE Online Application Form from 15th December 2017 to 15th January 2018.
www.externalbsnlexam.com JE Application Form
|Conducting Authority Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Available Positions Name||JE (Junior Engineer)|
|Number of Posts||107 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Recruitment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Placement||Everywhere in India|
|Apply Online Opening Date||15th December 2017|
|Apply Online Closing Date||15th January 2018|
|BSNL Junior Engineer Examination Date||28th January 2018|
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Dates
- Start Date to Submit the Application Form: 15th December 2017
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 15th January 2018
- BSNL Junior Engineer Examination Date: 28th January 2018
- BSNL Junior Engineer Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2017-2018
Candidates who are looking for the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jobs 2017-2018 they should apply via online mode and need to crack the BSNL JE Recruitment Exam which will be conducted at various locations. Aspirants who are goli8ng to apply they should check out the eligibility criteria details from the below sections.
- Candidates who are going to BSNL JE Recruitment Apply Online their age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 55 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules and regulations.
BSNL Junior Engineer Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the High School and Intermediate Class from a recognized Institution.
- Aspirants must also possess Graduation Degree to be eligible for the 107 Bharat Sanchar Junior Engineer Jobs.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|OC/OBC Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD category||Rs. 250/-|
BSNL JE Selection Procedure
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of below rounds which will be organized by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited officials:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Bharat Sanchar Nigam JE Salary Package
- Appointed candidates will get the salary package of-of Rs. 9,020/- to Rs. 17,430/-.
- This is a one month salary which will be provided only selected candidates by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Process to Apply BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-2018
- Go to the official website of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Download the BSNL JE Recruitment Notification from the advertisement page.
- Now read the necessary details and download the application form.
- Enter the correct details in the BSNL JE Online Application Form.
- Upload the required documents scanned copies and pay the application fee.
- Check the filling details and submit the application form via online mode.
- Get the hard copy of the duly filled application form for the selection process.
BSNL Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2018
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will release the BSNL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 before few days of the examination. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official site by entering the asking details. You should check this website day by day because we update this site by the details of Indian Government Jobs. A team of professionals updates this site day by day with the help of official advertisement.