AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has been offered 124 Senior Residents Jodhpur AIIMS Jobs. Those candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs and wants to make their career in the medical field this is the chance they should choose. Applicants who want to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 need to check the details provided in below article. Aspirants can apply through online on the official website of AIIIMS Jodhpur i.e. www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Application Form
AIIMS Jodhpur has been released AIIMS Jodhpur Exam Application Form and applicants are free to apply online for AIIMS Jodhpur 124 Senior Residents Jobs. Candidates who want to apply via online can submit the application from 22 November 2017 to 22 December 2017. Aspirants should check out the important details related to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification mentioned-below.
www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Senior Residents Notification
|Organisation Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|Starting date to apply||22 November 2017 to 22 December 2017|
|Recruitment Category||Central Government Jobs|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Department||No of Vacancy|
|1||Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||08|
|4||Burns & Plastic Surgery||02|
|7||Community Medicine and Family Medicine||05|
|10||Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology||02|
|11||Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||08|
|12||Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|13||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02|
|17||Medical Oncology / Haematology||01|
|24||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||03|
|32||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||03|
|39||Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||04|
|40||Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||04|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Jobs Exam Dates
|Application Form Submission Start Date||22 November 2017|
|Application Form Submission End Date||22 December 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
AIIMS Senior Residents Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All India Institute of Medical Science will select the eligible candidates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Recruitment. So applicants should look for the capability standard as per the below instructions.
Applicant age should be above than- 18 Years
Applicant age should be below than- 35 Years
- Candidates who want to apply must be cleared M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Human Anatomy)/ MS/MD/ MDS/ DNB/DM from an authorised and recognized university.
- Applicants can look for more details on the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur.
|UR/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 800/-|
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Selected aspirants will get the salary from AIIMS Jodhpur Rs. 15600 to 39100.
- Applicants should download the official notification from the official website for more information.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Residents Recruitment 2017
- Applicants need to visit the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur.
- Search for the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Notification.
- Candidates should Read the notification carefully.
- Go to apply link and open the online application form.
- Fill up all the required necessary details and Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Attach all the scanned copy of required documents (self-attested).
- Make the payment of application fee as per the category.
- Ensure all the given details are correct before submission of application form.
AIIMS Senior Resident Admit Card 2017
AIIMS Jodhpur is going to release the AIIMS Senior Resident Exam Admit Card. Applicants who want the issued date of admit card/hall ticket of the same needs to subscribe and bookmark www.recruitmentstatus.in. Because a team of professionals working on the website of Recruitment Status for updating the latest employment news. Aspirants who want the correct update of AIIMS Senior Resident Exam Hall Ticket should check the updates on recruitmentstatus.in.